Grab Your FREE Deodorising Treatment NOW
Air Conditioning “Precision Tune Up” (19 Point Checklist)
So don’t risk voiding your A/C’s manufacturer’s warranty – have an annual service carried out by a qualified technician.
Having an annual checkup is for your benefit too…
It helps you achieve the maximum economic working life out of your air conditioning unit. Plus it protects you against many of the common equipment failures, such as leaks, corrosion, mould, damaged wiring, corroded electrical contacts.
But that’s not the only reason for an annual checkup…
What about all those hidden nasties like bacteria, dust mites and breathing in those potentially fatal mould spores?
Who knows what’s lurking inside you’re A/C system. (we’ve found rats, roaches, and a host of other vermin you’d rather not know about)
With our Clean & Fresh Air Conditioning Health Check, you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing your system will always be ready to keep you healthy, safe and comfortable.
What’s Included In Your “Clean & Fresh Air Conditioning Health Check”?
- Isolate the system to make safe and test,
- Protect any furnishings and carpets with drop sheet as required,
- Install intensive decontamination catchment system,
- Dismantle indoor unit and pre-soak the cooling coils with a nontoxic, food grade cleaner,
- Wash down Indoor covers with natural anti-bacterial and anti-mould solution
- Wash filters with natural anti-bacterial and anti-mould solution
- Carry out low pressure wash of evaporator coils and fan scroll with a natural anti-bacterial and anti-mould solution, to remove mould, DNA and other debris.
- Flush and check the condensate tray & drain line,
- Carry out final flush of the evaporator coil,
- Reassemble indoor unit,
- Carry out a visual inspection for refrigerant leaks,
- Inspect electrical connections,
- Test the isolator for correct operation,
- Check both indoor and outdoor units for any sign of insect or vermin infestation,
- Check over interconnecting services and pipe connections,
- Wash down condensing unit, clearing any obstructions to allow good air flow,
- Restart and check operation.
- Clean up work areas,
- Report on any identified issues and provide upfront pricing.
So it’s important to have the expert technicians at Repare Electrical & Air Conditioning carry out regular preventative maintenance at the end of each season.
For year round comfort, and clean fresh air, call now on 3063 5653
Should You Do a Quick DIY Clean, or Should You Call the Professionals?
If you're a DIY person, scroll down and watch the quick video on this page. It's only 3 minutes long and will show you how to do a basic filter clean.
Before you scroll down though, consider this...
As with anything involving electricity, there is always the potential for DANGER...
- There are live parts that can be exposed if the machine isn't correctly isolated
- Even when isolated any untrained interference could result in damage costing thousands to repair.
- This could lead to serious personal injury or catastrophic damage to the machine....
A full air conditioning service should only be performed by a qualified AC Technician.
So leave it to our professionals to deal with the gunk and grime and live electricity.
Our specialist technicians will perform a full nineteen point tune up and decontamination on your system. Keeping you safe from all those hidden nasties, leaving your air clean and fresh.
PLUS...you'll get a free deodorising treatment when you book before May 31st.
SPECIAL OFFER - ENDS MAY 31ST ***
GET A FREE DEODORISING TREATMENT COUPON. VALID WITH EVERY "PRECISION TUNE UP".
For year round comfort, and clean fresh air, call us now on 3063 5653
How To Clean Your Air Conditioner Filter…(for DIYers)
Providing Cost Effective Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
Repare are your local air conditioning service and repair specialists. We can help with:
Installing new air conditioners and upgrading existing units
Servicing and repairs of all types and brands of air conditioners
Recommending cost effective systems to keep your power bills down
Both residential and commercial air conditioning work
Air Conditioning Services & Repairs
Repare keep your air conditioner running smoothly, so you can stay comfortable all year round We can help with services and repairs for:
- Ducted and split system air conditioners
- All brands and models
- Residential and commercial
- Customers from South Brisbane to Coomera
- Urgent repair
Great Reasons To Choose Us…
We provide clear up-front pricing so you pay the same as any other customer without any surprises or hidden charges
With Your 5 Year Guarantee…
You’ll have peace of mind all year round!
Our industry leading guarantee is designed to give you complete peace of mind.
If ever you require repairs within your 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty, we guarantee to fix your system within a timely manner.
Should your system have a fault that’s covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we will work with the manufacturer to ensure your system is back up and running within the shortest possible time frame. For more details about our industry leading guarantee, click here.
Call us now for an onsite quote on (07) 3063 5653
Our Customers Love Us, You Will Too…
Julie Daffy loved our courtesy and attention to detail…
“Richard is an absolute gentlemen. Paid particular attention to ensure the job was completed as neatly as possible. Great attention to detail. During the quoting stage, the office kept us informed of the arrival time and even a courtesy call to say they were running a few minutes late. Something that has been missing in the trades industry for some time.”
Kearma Gleeson is impressed by our responsiveness…
“We recently engaged with Repare Electrical & Air Conditioning and were really impressed. From the minute I contacted Brigid, she was thorough, responsive and nothing was a problem. Well done to the Repare team!”
Anitha Monaghan highly recommends us…
“Excellent customer service, great pricing and great communication very informative via emails or txt. Fast and effective work. I highly recommend Glen, done an awesome job on the split system install and finished an hour early. Cheers for the run down of usage and instructions, the air-con runs mint. Thanks. 👍🏼”